Wizard’s words of guidance…
Use this Reporting Form….
When a data protection breach is discovered, to record all the details relating to the data protection breach.
This reporting form covers:
- A description of the data involved in the breach
- A description of the nature and circumstances of the breach
- The number of people whose data is potentially affected
- When the breach was reported and who it was reported to
- Whether the individuals affected by the data breach have been informed.
- The risk to the individuals as a result of the data breach
- Action taken to retrieve or destroy the data
- Whether action has been taken with any members of staff responsible for the breach
- Whether the staff concerned have received data protection training
- Date added to Breach Risk Register
- Date reported to ICO
Ask us for further support…
- If you would like support changing or implementing a Data Protection Breach Reporting Form.
- If you would like support managing a situation involving a data protection breach or a near miss.
- If you would like support managing the individual(s) responsible for a data protection breach.